An English medium branch with entry-levels at Grade R and Grade 8!
We started a new English medium branch for non-German speaking learners with entry-levels at Grade R and Grade 8 in 2011 and have grown ever since.
The strengths of the Deutsche Schule Pretoria:
- Excellent academic standard
- Learn German – an international language!
- Highly qualified South African and German teachers using modern and interactive teaching methods
- Method training (study methods, obtaining and grasping information, processing and documenting information, presenting skills, communication, problem-solving)
- Development of social competences and the ability to work efficiently in a team
- Learners develop into independent, critical and creative thinkers
- The school offers a national as well as an international school-leaving qualification
- Good academic performance
- Presentation of the latest report is required.
- Student has to pass an entrance test in English and Mathematics
- Interview between parents, learner and the school’s executives
- No prior knowledge of German needed
- Enrolment on a trial basis for one year